June 2022
VOLUME 06 ISSUE 03
COVER STORY
After a few years delay, I'm finally getting back to my Taff Trail project. Take a look at some of the images I collected whilst exploring a remote section of the route as I continue documenting this unique 55 mile cycle trail... ► Read more

FEATURES
I made several rides last year without much of a plan; I just rode along and shot photos that interested me. However, at the end of the year, I realized that I had five sets of images which suggested something bigger. So I've combined these images into one uber report as a placeholder for future development... ► Read more
2022 Ride-O-Meter
UPDATED!
March 16, 2017
Take a look back to an amazing adventure in my latest ride report update... ► Read more
November 16, 2021
It was a typical November day in Wales, but with a surprising amount of colour left in the trees... ► Read more
June 16, 2021
Join me as I explore a new walking and cycling route which has opened between Tintern and Chepstow... ► Read more

DEPARTMENTS
Routes to Ride
I've big plans for my Routes to Ride section. My first "advanced" route took several excursions to finally pull together and now you can see the results... ► View route
📔 Editor's Letter - June 2022
This is the space where I take a few moments to outline what's new for the issue and generally discuss what's been going on with Bike Wales. It's also my place to say thank you! for taking time to visit my little blog... ► Read more
Gallery
I'm starting to review my photography from the years that I've been cycling in Wales. Check out my selection of what I think are my best from 2020... ► View gallery
Charts
When compling all of my cycling data, it seemed obvious that I should specify which bikes I ride. Now you can see the depth of my spreadsheet sickness... ► View charts

HOT!!! Check out the seven significant changes with our re-design... ► A Brief Tour

ON THE WEB
You Tube - There's a thing happening with cycling videos. For lack of a better term; I'm calling it "cycle therapy". It involves time-lapsed video of an idividual working on a bicycle accompanied with calm, relaxing music. I'm completely hooked. Watch it and tell me what you think... ► Watch video
BBC News - A Ukrainian man cycled west from his besieged city of Severodonetsk to Bakhmut, a city under Ukrainian control, all the while dodging Russian bombs and artillery fire. Cycling whilst wearing a bullet-proof vest is something I've never had to consider. ► Read full article
SADDLEBAG

Submit your email address to receive updates... ► Read more

Do you have something you'd like to share with us?... ► Drop us a line
🚴 Noteworthy Blogs,
      Websites, & Friends

⚙️ How It Works
Read about the hardware and software we utilize to present the content found in this blog... ► Read more
🔍 Back Issues
You may select a year to view the previous issues of Bike Wales.

📖 The Archive
Before 2016, my blog didn't have much direction. If you'd like, you can still view it all: ► Go back in time...
Did ya miss the last issue? No worries mate. I've got it right here for ya! ► April 2022