December 2022
VOLUME 06 ISSUE 06
COVER STORY
Brecon was the last town I visited during my first tour of Wales in 2009. Since then, I have always regarded the town with a special allure. What I've learned to appreciate is that returning to visit is an exciting and spectacular adventure on its own... ► Read more

FEATURES
NEW!
I first discovered this new route in 2021, but for this report, I thought it worthwile to explore it from a different direction. Join me as I cycle the Wye Valley Greenway from Chepstow to Tintern... ► Read more

2022 Ride-O-Meter
NEW!
May 12 & 13, 2022
Four years is too long to wait for bikepacking! Checkout when I got back to the core of my cycling... ► Read more
April 26, 2022
Join me as I cycle from Aberbeeg up through the former Marine Collery, the village of Cwm, and finally to the town of Ebbw Vale... ► Read more
April 03, 2022
It starts as if we're on another planet and ends looking like we've stepped back in time... ► Read more

DEPARTMENTS
Charts
Because sometimes all the charts and tables get in the way and ya just wanna cut to the chase... ► View: 2022 - By the Numbers
📔 Editor's Letter - December 2022
Take a few moments to read a brief outline of what's new for this issue and what's been going on with Bike Wales behind the scenes. This is also my place to say thank you for taking time to visit my little blog... ► Read more
Bike Wales
I replaced the useless dropdown lists with something more visually appealing. Now you can actually see which features appear in each issue!... ► See: 2022 - Back Issues
Sexy Bike Alert!
Steel-lugged, bar-end shifters, and with an option of linear-pull rim brakes... what's not to love? I've admired Fuji bikes for nearly 50 years and like many mdoels before it, this one looks great!... ► View Bike

ON THE WEB
Beyond Cycling | You Tube - I stumbled across this couple recently and enjoy their honest, yet novice approach to cycling. This is the second in their collection, but I highly recomend starting from the beginning and just watch them all. They're quite charming. ► Watch video
Always Another Adventure | You Tube - When I saw this headline, I had to watch the video. As it turns out, it's pretty interesting and quite unique. I can't ride anything that I rode when I was in my 30's, but it's a curious question I find myself asking, now that I'm in my 60's. ► Watch video
SADDLEBAG

Submit your email address to receive updates... ► Read more

Do you have something you'd like to share with us?... ► Drop us a line
🚴 Noteworthy Blogs,
      Websites, & Friends

⚙️ How It Works
Read about the hardware and software we utilize to present the content found in this blog... ► Read more
🔍 Back Issues
You may select a year to view the previous issues of Bike Wales.

📖 The Archive
Before 2016, my blog didn't have much direction. If you'd like, you can still view it all: ► Go back in time...
Did ya miss the last issue? No worries mate. I've got it right here for ya! ► October 2022