Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Wednesday, 3 May 2017

BLOGGING 
Ride Reports


I'm not planning to turn this blog into a portal, but I've been busy with some other things of late that I thought you might find of interest. Check out the links below and let me know what you think.



Ride with GPS
They've a powerful new feature that I've found completely engaging; Ride Reports. It's a pretty straight-forward component that allows the user to create magazine-style articles to elaborate upon their rides. Check out some of the great stories from all over the world.

[ View RwGPS Ride Reports ]



Portland Design Works
Recently, I won some cool swag from this company so I am without a doubt - completely biased. But you should check out their gear too because they've some great stuff... I particularly fancy the metal fenders/mudguards.

[ View Portland Design Works ]



Cool New Swag!
Check out my cool new swag in closer detail in my gear section. I'm loving the "Owl Bottle Cages" as well as the "Fenderbot", but what really rings my bell... is my lovely new brass bell! Plus... don't forget the great new jersey and cap from RwGPS.

[ View Cool New Swag ]



Sexy Bike Alert!
I can't recall how I came across this beauty... surprisingly, it's not offered for sale in the UK. It pushes the boundaries for what I normally appreciate in a bike in all the wrong ways. But I dig it.

[ View Sexy Raleigh Bike ]



More Charts!
I've been playing yet again with Googlesheets to create some new graphics to supplement my riding details. This week I've got two new charts showing a comparison of my mileage between 2016 & 2017. Check out the cool interactive features which allow you to mouseover elements to view specific details!

[ View 2016 vs. 2017 Charts ]


cheers! cm