Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Saturday, 22 April 2017

BLOGGING 
Earth Day 2017


I was just a boy of 10 and I clearly remember all the excitement of the very first Earth Day in 1970. I'm going for a ride today and think about what I can do...



There are some surprising statistics in this short animation... the most shocking to me is that the world's population has doubled? Wow! I did not know that. How soon before it doubles again? Urgh... I'm going for a ride before I spend countless hours searching the Internet.

and on that happy note... cheers!, cm