Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Friday, 3 March 2017

DAY TOUR 
55 for 55 Remembrance


I've been a very fortunate fella. I've lived everywhere from a small hick town in NC to Manhattan. I've traveled all over the US, parts of Mexico and Canada. I've been to France and England... but no place has touched me like Wales.


Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once.
- Audrey Hepburn


Please be wrong, Audrey... please, please let me appreciate where I am now - because I don't want to ever leave.