Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Friday, 10 February 2017

BLOGGING 
Lolita Nation


Sometimes I gotta fuckin' check my game... tip my hat to those far smarter than I. Robert Payne gets the nod and well deserved thank you for over 30 years of adventure, inspiration, and just being the dude. Plus he put this shit in my head: Game Theory.


So with "The Waist and the Knees" playing in my head, I am off for a ride.

Ads Inside Post