Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Monday, 27 February 2017

BLOGGING 
Digging in the Darkroom


I've been needing to get into the black hole that is my photo library for well over a year now. I've roughly four-thousand images to sort out. It's huge, daunting, and completely over-whelming. So I'm gonna get started first with the images I've used for my banners. I've quickly dumped them into my Gallery so that you view them all without the blog labels.

This is a start.



“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” – Ansel Adams


Ads Inside Post