Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Thursday, 20 October 2016

BLOGGING 
This Ain't No Beat Generation



"How to live seems much more crucial than why. In the wildest hipster, making a mystique of bop, drugs and the night life, there is no desire to shatter the drugs and the night life, there is no desire to shatter the "square" society in which he lives, only to elude it. To get on a soapbox or write a manifesto would seem to him absurd.... "
— John Clellon Holmes




I don't give a damn about religion, politics, current events, pop culture, television, the Internet, Facebook, Twitter, or any of that twat. In fact... Fuck That Shit.


There's the sound of my tyres rolling over the road...


and the wind blowing softly along the tree tops...


some little critter scrambles through the brush down to my left.


The only voices are in my head...


just wandering notions, in and out, here for but a moment and gone again...


That barn is just like the one we had at home...


The next two miles are all downhill...


Badgers seem cool...


I am the luckiest boy in the world.