Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Tuesday, 2 August 2016

BLOGGING 
Time Bandits


What happened to June and July? Seriously... I cannot believe it's August already. I've got loads of photos to wade through because I've been on quite a few epic rides. So while I work on getting everything sorted, you dear reader, can hop over to the Gallery section and check on my progress!

Also, if you've time, I've created a short questionnaire. It shouldn't take ya but a couple of minutes and your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, here are a few random photos from adventures of this past summer that I just happened to run across on my sim card.

Riding around the Skirrid...


Looking back...


Looking in Skenfrith Castle...


and a closer view of the Keep.


Gratitious bike shot in Llangattock...


and ya just don't see this in the US.


I've loads more to dig out, so check back soon. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!