Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Thursday, 17 March 2016

55 FOR 55 EVENT 
Day 12 - It's becoming a blur?


It's 5:53 am on Day 12. I should be writing about Day 11, but haven't written about Day 8 and honestly, I can't remember Day 8 (last Tuesday?) If I think hard, I recall that last Tuesday and Wednesday it was freezing cold and raining. Yes, yes... and Wednesday it was windy too. That was the day the Jean, Kurt, and Sian from the Abercynon group joined me. But Tuesday? What about Tuesday? I am drawing a complete blank.

(Okay... I went back and checked my photos by date. I've got it... I'm going back to Tuesday now.)



(We now join our regularly scheduled show...)

So once again it's a photo day. I met the Kingfishers (minus Eric) in Usk and we had a lovely ride back to Caerleon. It makes such a difference riding in nice weather... and then when your pals show up, well... it's aces.
































So with that quick foray behind me, I'm now off for Day 17. Thanks again for stopping by... seeya next time.

cheers! ~ cm
Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post