Introduction

Welcome friends. This humble blog is about the simple observations I discover whilst cycling through lovely Wales.
I hope to offer you dear reader, cheerful reflections upon the days and miles I pedal, along with encouragement to get out and explore by bicycle yourself! Perhaps too, if I attempt a bit of amusing anecdotes along the way, I may invoke your readership as well. Thanks for stopping by... cheers, muse

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

SPECIAL EVENT 
Countdown Time...


It's not just a crazy idea any longer... in order to get the press release out yesterday, I needed to launch my Just Giving page and now it's LIVE.

>> Here's the Press Release

>> Here's the Just Giving Page

And of course, I've built a few pages to explain my efforts.

>> Here's the Event Overview


Show Your Support
Next, I need to promote this event... Facebook, Twitter (no idea???), AND this is where you can help. All you need to do is share my post. Tweet my event to your friends. Help me by spreading the word about my event. Of course you can just:


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!



>> View the route I'll be cycling here: 55 for 55 Route Map

>> View the calendar of days and miles here: 55 for 55 Calendar

Thank you ~ Curtis Fields
Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post