Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Friday, 15 August 2014

Second Saturday - August 2014

We had fabulous weather, a beautiful day... and a wonderful ride. It was simply one of those rides where ya just keep on it... "wanna stop and take a break?... no, no... let's keep going!" There is so much to see and such changes... it really is one of those rides where ya get it all.

Ya gotta love Wales. I could take photos, but I have already. This was about the ride. The Ride.

Here's the route. It's one of the best and we'll do it again soon.