Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Chepstow

(Chepstow Castle illustraion by: John Wilson)

There's a theme going on here and if I can keep John working I'll keep posting his drawings. In the meanwhile I'll keep adding my little landscapes... cheers.




And if I could paint...





It was a helluva ride this day with unending climbs and fierce headwinds. Now that the days are getting shorter we had to really pump it to make it back before dark, but it was a fabulous ride on a beautiful day. I was wupped.




The gratuitous photo: Brian in Wales - John in England.