Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Putting up walls...

Rooms are starting to take shape. You can now view the specifics on routes I've been riding in the Maps section (along with direct links to MapMyRide for further nonsense); get all the dirty details of my monthly rides in the Charts section, and finally see a selection of images I've taken while out and about in the Gallery.

And of course you may have noticed the new banners! Thanks to "I think in Purple", we have a new look and colour scheme.

I'm putting together some little sidebars to hopefully assist with using some of the features... (of course, I'm spending more time designing than implementing).

So poke around... kick the tires and tell me what you think. I'll be back soon with more updates... cheers, cm