Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Monday, 21 May 2012

Appliances installed...

Okay folks... she's starting to look livable. The new fixtures have been added to several key rooms and all the windows have been fitted. I must admit; Bike Wales is looking like a website.

I've been away for a few days working at the UK Green Film Festival for Sustrans in Cardiff; so I need to spend some time fiddling behind the curtains today. I hope you are liking the new digs so far. (Hint: your comments are most welcome and appreciated...).

I was asked to describe a bit about how I'm putting this thing together, so to answer that simple question; you can now read all about it in the expanded "About" section. If you've any questions, of course... just ask away in the comments.

Now I'm off again... seeya on the flip-side. Cheers, cm