Introduction

WELCOME! I've been cycling through the Southeast Valleys of Wales since 2010 and I can't say (or show) enough about the place. I just love it. So if you've got the interest and would like to spend some time... sit back and let me show you some of the fabulous places I've discovered.

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Day 03 - Cardiff

Wednesday; August 26, 2009 - I decided to take day three off. Melanie met me in Cardiff and we wandered about the castle and shops of downtown.







The city of Cardiff combines old world medieval character with youthful and modern enthusiasm. Covered arcades with shops of every imaginable variety surround the 800 year old castle in the heart of town. It would be undeserving to attempt to document all that can be seen in this charming capital, so I've included some links below for further reference. I'll be back with more of my trip once I get back on the road.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links to Cardiff:
Cardiff Official Website
Cardiff Castle
Cardiff on Wikipedia
Cardiff via Google Maps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to Cartographer: Daily Mileage = n/a Total Mileage = 50.46